Employee Forms

Channel Change and Tuition Reimbursement
- Certified Channel Change Request Form
- Certified Graduate Hour Reimbursement
- Paraprofessional Channel Change Request Form

Personal Data Changes
- To make a name change or update your address or phone numbers, Employees should submit changes through the HR/Payroll Portal.
- Substitutes, Out-of-district coaches, and Retirees should complete this form.