Fort Zumwalt School District thanks you for following us on Twitter. We
welcome your thoughts and dialogue, but expect all users to maintain
civility and respect when tweeting. Comments, visuals, videos and other
types of material posted by users using our handle do not necessarily
reflect the opinions or ideals of FZSD, its employees or affiliates.
FZSD reserves the right to block users and will make every effort to
monitor tweets mentioning the district to ensure content is of an
appropriate nature. FZSD expects that followers will not:
- Tweet material that contains vulgar or offensive language.
material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing,
abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or
entity as determined by FZSD officials in its sole discretion.
- Promote, advertise or solicit services or products.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification to tweet about or follow FZSD on Twitter.
- Impersonate another person.
- Violations of these policies may cause the user to be blocked from our Twitter handle.
monitors its Twitter feed. In addition to following our comment policy,
all users must also comply with Twitter's Terms of Service. Thank you
for taking the time to read our comment policy. This policy is subject
to modification at any time. We hope you’ll check back with us often for
news and information.